1. The first priority for equipment use is for YCKC programs and activities.
2. Individual YCKC members may borrow club equipment AS LONG AS IT IS BACK IN TIME FOR USE AT CLUB PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES.
3. It is the responsibility of the individual borrowing equipment to find out when it needs to be back for the next club program or activity, and to get it there on time.
4. If an individual who has borrowed equipment does not return the equipment in time for use at a club program or activity, that individual will no longer be permitted to borrow club equipment.
5. If you lose, break or functionally damage a piece of YCKC equipment that you have borrowed, you are responsible to pay for its repair or replacement.
6. You can return borrowed equipment at the Yukon River Intake between 6:15 and 6:30 p.m. on Monday and Thursday nights throughout the summer. You can pick up equipment to borrow at the Yukon River Intake between 8:15 and 8:30 p.m. on Monday and Thursday nights throughout the summer.
Approved by YCKC Board on June 11, 2002
* * * * * The Yukon River Intake is by the city compound on Selkirk Street, which branches off of Nisutlin Drive in Riverdale. All equipment is available on a first come, first served basis. Five kayaks are needed for the youth program happening Wednesday nights, so if it ends up that not enough boats are left in the container for that program the club will require all equipment to be returned on Wednesday evenings as well. We will keep you posted about that.